We will never reveal your personal information to any third party or entity except: where we are required to reveal it to a third party by law (eg by a governmental agency) or pursuant to a court order or in connection with actual or threatened legal proceedings.
This site uses “Cookies” to automatically collect information about visitors using this site. Cookies are small programs that are downloaded onto you computer and are used to enhance your use of the Internet, for example by presenting information in order of relevance based on your preferences or prior use. Cookies do not contain personal information. You can turn off or disable your Cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser, however if you do so you may not be able to use certain parts of this site.
We may collect the following information about you:
- your IP address
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the IP address or URL of any site which referred you to the site
- the date and time of your visit
- what information you access at the site
- how often you access the site; and what third party links, content or sites you access through links at the site
- your name
- your gender
- your address (residential, business or mailing)
- your email address
- your telephone number
- details of your membership
- details of purchases, and preferences
- any other details requested, notified to you or provided by you at the time of collection
By providing contact information to us, you consent to the us using these contact details for the purposes of completing and processing your order, communicating offers and information to you, or any other use notified to you at the time of collection.
You may be provided with reasonable access to the confidential information held by us. We may require you to provide sufficient proof of and verification of your identity in order access such information. If your information is incorrect, you may request that we correct your information. We may charge a nominal fee for providing you with access to or correct your information. We will only correct your information if we are reasonably satisfied that it is incorrect.